Education at Richmond Christian School involves more than just quality academics. Character building is an integral part of our program. As Christians, we operate from the premise that living lives based on Biblical standards enables us to glorify and please God. Within the school setting there are certain character traits that not only please God but also make for positive relationships within the school community. Therefore, as a school community, we believe and ascribe it to The Warrior Way. Warriors are to demonstrate:
- Wisdom - “For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.” Proverbs 2:6 (NKJV)
- Accountability - “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before him to whom we must give account.” Hebrews 4:13 (NIV)
- Respect - “Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.” 1Thessalonians 5:12-13 (NKJV)
- Reliability - “Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eye service, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God. And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.” Colossians 3:22-24 (NKJV)
- Integrity - “The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out.” Proverbs 10:9 (NIV)
- Obedience - “But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.” James 1:22 (NKJV),“Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.” 1 John 3:24 (NKJV)
- Responsibility - "Moreover, it is required in stewards that a man be found faithful." I Cor. 4:2 (ASV), "...the LORD has told you what is good, and this is what He requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8 (NLT)
A school environment that is based on integrity provides a setting of peace and trust. We strive to develop a school that is based on honesty of word and action. There should be no hidden meaning in what we say, and our actions must always be open to public scrutiny. There is great comfort and a sense of security and peace in an environment where practicing integrity is the norm. The only way the RCS community can reflect the character of Christ inherent in the qualities stated above is for each individual to accept the responsibilities of faithful stewardship freely and fully. These include responsibility for one's own attitudes, behavior and actions, learning, spiritual growth-relationship with God, and one’s relationships with others, and following God's principles in carrying out these responsibilities.
Providence Golf Club: Practice beginning at 11am. Lunch is served from 11am - 12pm. Shotgun start at 12pm. P [ ... ]
Providence Golf Club:
- Practice beginning at 11am.
- Lunch is served from 11am - 12pm.
- Shotgun start at 12pm.
- Prizes and Giveaways.