How We Think
- The Bible is foundational to all truth and should be integrated into all subject areas.
- Every student is uniquely designed with spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social gifts and therefore possesses various learning styles.
- RCS is committed to continuous improvement.
- Students enrolled at RCS can meet high academic expectations.
- Curriculum design, instructional strategies, and learning activities should be based on distinct goals and challenging expectations for student achievement.
- Teachers should provide a variety of appropriate and relevant instructional approaches and give assessment methods to meet the various learning styles of students.
- Students can become confident, intrinsically motivated, lifelong learners.
- RCS functions in a complementary role with the home and church to produce individuals who reflect a Biblical worldview and become productive members of society.
- Students will be able to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills by using critical thinking and integrated application.
- For education to be meaningful, it must be based upon truth. We believe that all truth is God’s Truth, and His Truth is revealed through the Bible, which is infallible and is the standard for a successful life. Only by recognizing God as the Creator, Designer, and Organizer of the Universe can a proper understanding and mastery of facts and knowledge be possible.
- Furthermore, we believe that Christian education is a process in which teaching and learning are conducted and directed through age-appropriate activities. And are instructed by Christian teachers who believe that His Word has the highest authority and strive to bring all knowledge into a living relationship with His Truth.
- RCS functions in a complementary role with the Christian home to provide, in an educational setting, opportunities that integrate and nurture each student’s spiritual, academic, social, physical, and emotional development.
- Our desire is to produce individuals capable of being productive members of society, contributing members within the body of Christ, and reflecting a Biblical worldview. Through our curriculum, extracurricular programs, athletics, and activities, we strive to produce young people with hearts that seek God and minds that pursue truth.