College & Career Planning
Plan for College, Prepare for Life
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Optimum Ed. Optimum Ed specializes in helping our students find the right college and choose the right major. They do that by:
- Offering a career and academic assessment. This process helps you feel comfortable and confident with your chosen educational and career path.
- Selecting a pool of schools that fit your profile by looking into your academic, financial, and personal requirements—helps you to choose the perfect school for your unique personality and educational needs.
- Marketing you to colleges and universities and helping you look good to the different admissions offices.
- Helping you manage essays or other writing requirements.
- Providing personal assistance with the online application process.
- Helping you choose which college to attend when multiple schools accept you.
Optimum Ed dedicates itself to helping our students find the best fit for college and the best major for a sustainable career.
“No matter who they are, where they are, or what their circumstance, we can help any student find a way forward.”
Tom Leahy, Managing Partner, OptimumEd
Money is a significant stressor for most students, but Optimum Ed helps with:
- Analyzing your financial aid eligibility and situation increases your chances of getting financial aid.
- Helping you by providing a side-by-side comparison of the schools that accept your application and comparing the cost of tuition, financial aid options, and educational programs.
- Helping you explore private scholarships that match your profile.
- Assisting you in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the CSS Profile, and other institutional financial aid forms.
Don't let the cost of college scare you; Optimum Ed to help you find the best way to pay. They deliver peace of mind and a proven program that takes the stress out of pursuing a college degree.
The Kindergarten Orientation is on campus from 4:00 - 5:00 pm. This is for parents and students. You will be meeting wit [ ... ]
The Kindergarten Orientation is on campus from 4:00 - 5:00 pm. This is for parents and students. You will be meeting with Mrs. Patton and our Kindergarten teachers. Mrs. Patton will be sending communication with more details.
There will be a New Student Orientation on campus for grades 6-12. It will be held from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. More in [ ... ]
There will be a New Student Orientation on campus for grades 6-12. It will be held from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. More information will be sent to you soon from Mr. Lockhart, Secondary Principal.
Time: 5:00pm-8:00pm - Join us for the festivities! Meet your new classmates & teachers!